The Marcum Workplace Challenge is open to any employee of a company, non-profit organization, school or governmental agency and his/her family and friends.
- All participants MUST be 18 years of age or older.
- All eligible and registered members of a team can score.
- All participants must complete and sign a Participant Release form and be listed on the Company Roster Form.
- Each organization can submit ONE "Top Dog" Entry Form. The person competing in this category must be the most Senior Executive at the location listed on the entry form and must be participating in the event.
- A company must have a minimum of five employees registered in order to submit a top dog entry.