This is a self-timed event. All participants are responsible for looking at the time on the clock as they pass through the finish line and reporting that time to their team captain. All registered and eligible participants can score.
The team captain is responsible for submitting results online no later than Thursday, July 27. This is optional and at the discretion of each team.
A link to post your results is on the Results Page. Results should be submitted after the race on July 25 and will be accepted until 5 p.m. on Thursday, July 27, 2023.
- In order to enter “TEAM RESULTS” you must choose either Male Team, Female Team, or COED Team. You can enter teams in each category.
- Make sure to have each participant’s name, bib number, age, gender, and race time available.
- A participant can only score on one team (either Male, Female, or COED)
- A Top Dog is eligible to also score on a team.
Teams are designated as follows:
- Men’s Team: consists of 4 men
- Women’s Team: consists of 4 women
- Coed Team: consists of 2 men and 2 women