The Marcum Workplace Challenge is open to any employee of a company, non-profit organization, school or governmental agency and his/her family and friends.
- There is no minimum age to participate. HOWEVER, participants MUST be 18 in order to be submitted on a scorecard, for scoring purposes.
- Strollers and baby joggers are NOT allowed anywhere on the course, for safety reasons.
- All participants must register for the event and be listed on their company roster form in order to participate.
- Participants must wear their pre-assigned bib number. Substitutions must be made officially by the team captain through the Marcum Workplace Challenge office prior to July 28 or on race day between 2:00 – 6:15 PM at the Registration Tent.
- Each organization can submit one “Top Dog” Entry Form. The person competing in this category must be the most senior executive registered for and participating in the event. The company must have a minimum of 5 participants in order to submit a Top Dog entry.