This event is the largest sporting participatory event held on Long Island and a lot of fun!
The Marcum Workplace Challenge succeeds thanks to our volunteers. Volunteers are needed as early as 10:00 AM for set-up, and throughout the day. You can choose the time that works for you!
Why not bring a spouse, parent, child or friend to volunteer?
It’s a great opportunity to earn community service hours for school!
Available Volunteer Assignments
- Goody Bags (starting at 10:00 AM)
- T-Shirts (starting at 4:00 PM and continuing until 8:45 PM)
- Ice Bag Packing (4:00 PM on. You can pack ice and run!)
- Start and Finish line water (5:00 PM on)
- Refreshments (5:00 PM on)
- Water Stops (5:30 PM on)
- Event Clean-Up (8:30 PM on)
The event starts at 7:00 PM but there is an enormous amount of work to do prior to the start.
IT’S A FUN EVENT SO COME EARLY AND STAY LATE!
Interested in a volunteer opportunity?
Contact Marguerite Macagnone, Coordinator of Volunteers, at email@example.com.
You will be contacted with specifics about your assignment the week before the event via email.