We give out a variety of awards, both on race day and in the days that follow, after race results have been verified.
On Race Day:
- Beneficiary Fund Challenge – Team Award and NEW Individual Award!
- Creative T-Shirt Awards
- Largest Teams
- John E. McGorry Spirit of the Race Award*
- Benson/Sangesland Volunteer Award
- Top 5 Overall Male and Female Finishers
- Overall Male and Female “Top Dog” (Most Senior Executive)
- Top 10 Men’s, Women’s and Coed Teams
- The Legal Challenge (Top Male, Female and Coed Teams from a Law Firm)
- Healthcare Challenge (Top Male, Female and Coed Teams from the Healthcare Industry)
- Engineering/Architectural Firm Challenge (Top Male, Female and Coed Teams from an Engineering or Architectural Firm)
- First Responders Challenge (Top Male, Female and Coed First Responder Teams)
* John E. McGorry Jr. was a long-time team captain at The Long Island Home. A legend in the Long Island running community, his lifelong endeavor was to create a balance of emotional, physical and mental health.