Marcum Workplace Challenge Beer
In 2019, the Marcum Workplace Challenge collaborated with the Long Island Brewers Guild, a non-profit trade association devoted to the promotion of craft beer and the brewing industry. Their Craft Cares initiative helped create a limited edition, brand new flavor specifically for us – a light dry hopped wheat, with citrus peel.
We set up beer tastings before the event and on the day of the race. Now, during Craft Cares Week, August 2-10, 2019, you can pick up a 4-pack of the special beer, in exchange for a $20 donation to our charity beneficiaries.
Here’s how it works:
- Click Here >>
- Choose the charity to which you’d like to donate.
- Donate $20 or more and then print out proof of your donation.
- During Craft Cares Week, August 2 through 10, 2019 only, bring proof of donation to any participating LI brewery.
- You will receive a 4-pack of the limited edition Marcum Workplace Challenge Beer. While supplies last!
Participating Long Island Breweries
- 1940’s Brewing Company, Holbrook
- Barnshed Brewing, Hicksville
- Barrage Brewing Co., Farmingdale
- Destination Unknown Brewing Co., Bay Shore
- Ghost Brewing Company, Bay Shore
- Great South Bay Brewery, Bay Shore
- Greenport Harbor Brewing Co., Greenport
- Jamesport Farm Brewery, Holbrook
- ithology Brewing Co., Farmingdale
- Long Ireland Beer Co., Riverhead
- Moustache Brewing Co., Riverhead
- Nobel Savage Brewing Co., Glen Cove
- North Fork Brewing Co., Riverhead
- Po’Boy Brewery , Farmingdale
- Port Jeff Brewing Co., Port Jefferson
- Sand City Brewery, Northport
- Six Harbors Brewing Co., Huntington
- Small Craft Brewing Company, Amityville
- Spider Bite Brewing Co., Holbrook
- Square Head Brewing Company, Holbrook
- St James Brewery, Holbrook
- The Brewers Collective, Bay Shore
- W.A. MeadWerks, Lindenhurst