We give out several awards, both on race day and in the days that follow, after race results have been verified.
- Top 5 Overall Male and Female Finishers
- Overall Male and Female “Top Dog” (Most Senior Executive)
- Top 10 Men's, Women's and Coed Teams
- Largest Team
- “The Legal Challenge” (Top Male, Female and Coed Teams from a Law Firm)
- “Healthcare Industry” (Top Male, Female and Coed Teams from the Healthcare Industry)
- NEW THIS YEAR! "Engineering/Architectural Firm Challenge” (Top Male, Female and Coed Teams from an Engineering or Architectural Firm)
- “First Responders Challenge” (Top Male, Female and Coed First Responder Teams)
- “John E. McGorry Spirit of the Race” award*
- Beneficiary Fund Challenge
- Creative T-Shirt Awards
* John E. McGorry Jr. was a long-time team captain at The Long Island Home. A legend in the Long Island running community, his lifelong endeavor was to create a balance of emotional, physical and mental health.